Physiotherapists play an increasingly central role in enabling others to improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life by managing pain and preventing disease. They use a broad range of treatment approaches focused on restoring movement and function, often following illness or injury.
We hold strong links with physiotherapists working in health and social care, as well as the private sector and in social enterprise settings across the Greater London area. We utilise the expertise of clinicians to contribute to the course design, teaching sessions and provision of practice placements.
Physiotherapists play a key role in enabling people to improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life. They use a broad range of treatment approaches focused on restoring movement and function, often following illness or injury. Physiotherapists often work within a multidisciplinary team and may do this in a variety of clinical environments such as outpatient cli
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human science (foundation)
- Clinical application of physiotherapy
- Optimising clinical and therapeutic outcomes
- Research in health and social care
- Dissertation for allied health sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 1768 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:2 UK Honours degree in a subject related to science or health, such as biology, sport science, physiology, behavioural science or health science, ideally with human anatomy and physiology content
- Personal qualities and values in line with those expected by the NHS Values
- Completion of at least one week of work experience in a physiotherapy setting, preferably in either the NHS or other hospital setting
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.