The Petroleum Engineering program from Nazarbayev University is a two-year, full-time MSc degree program designed to provide students with a scientific background in hydrocarbon exploration, reservoir management, productions, and skills in the practical aspects of petroleum engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Petroleum Geology
- Fluid Flow through Porous Media
- Advanced Formation Evaluation
- Advanced Drilling Engineering
- Advanced Thermodynamics and Petroleum Phase Behaviour
- Surface Facilities, Flow Assurance, and Processing
- Advanced Well Stimulation Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 7 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in Kazakhstan
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor’s degree. During the application period final year students may submit official current transcript for consideration;
- A minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of a 4.00; with two year professional experience – 2,50 out of 4,00;
- High level of English proficiency
- Strong reading, analytical, and mathematical skills as demonstrated by GRE test (optional). Although an official GRE score is not an essential requirement, an applicant can enhance her/his application with a competitive GRE score;
- High level of motivation and strong interest in the Program outlined in a statement of purpose.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Nur-Sultan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.