The coming Quantum Age will require a technically-skilled workforce to serve the needs of this new and rapidly evolving industry. There will also be an increased demand for knowledge of the field within government, defence, finance, professional services and related sectors.
The Quantum Technology (Advanced) program at the Australian National University equips you with the required skills and knowledge of the scientific, technical, business and societal aspects of quantum technology to be highly competitive in the emerging quantum industries of the present day and of the future.
- demonstrate high level knowledge of quantum technologies;
- apply their knowledge of quantum technology to new problems;
- interpret, synthesize and critically analyse published literature of relevance to quantum technology;
- demonstrate theoretical and practical skills relevant to techniques and research methodology in quantum technology;
- critically analyse data within quantum technologies to reach independent conclusions
- independently perform experimental or theoretical work, interpret and analyse results, write reports and collate data into a thesis;
- demonstrate a critical understanding of science in society;
- clearly communicate theory and results in both written and oral formats
ANU ranks among the world's very finest universities. Our nearly 100,000 alumni include political, business, government, and academic leaders around the world.
We have graduated remarkable people from every part of our continent, our region and all walks of life.
- Fundamentals of Noise and Measurement
- Quantum Technology
- Quantum Mechanics
- Advanced Quantum Mechanics
- Physics for Future Leaders
- Quantum Industries
- Solid State Physics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPhysics Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 44 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Australia
- At a minimum, all applicants must meet program-specific academic/non-academic requirements, and English language requirements. Admission to most ANU programs is on a competitive basis. Therefore, meeting all admission requirements does not automatically guarantee entry.
Applicants must present a Bachelor degree or international equivalent
- with a grade point average of at least 5.5/7.0
- with at least 8 courses in the field of Physics and/or Engineering and/or Mathematics (minimum grade point average of 5.5/7.0 in these subjects)
International49330 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49330 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.