Be future-focused and stay ahead of the curve. Drive real change and impact key decisions by learning how to make sense of the volume, variety, and velocity of data we collect as a society.
Our academics are world leaders in research and have strong industry ties that ensures the relevance of teaching material and high-quality learning experiences for students.
When you graduate the Data Analytics course at Queensland University of Technology, you’ll be able to apply different approaches, techniques and tools to data in different industry contexts to solve complex problems.
You'll have the skills necessary to transform data into knowledge for any industry, including banking and finance, media and communications, health, education, information technology, engineering, agriculture and mining.
- Data Analyst
- Data Analytics Specialist
- Data Systems Developer
- Data-Driven Decision Maker
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Research
- Data Analytics for Information Professionals
- Advanced Project
- Data Exploration and Mining
- Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 74 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Australia
- 1.5 year program: You must have a completed recognised bachelor degree in information technology or mathematics (or related field), with a minimum grade point average of 4.00 (on QUT's 7 point scale).
- 2 year program: You must have a completed recognised bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum grade point average of 4.0 (on QUT's 7 point scale).
Note: As part of our admission process, we will automatically assess you for the 1.5-year program. If you want to be considered for the 2 year program only, indicate this on your application form.
International34700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34700 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24700 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.