In the Diagnostic Imaging programme at the London South Bank University , you're able to combine modules from different clinical areas, such as: image interpretation, reporting, or breast imaging, to build a postgraduate portfolio culminating in a research dissertation to complete the Masters.
In 2011 the Department of Health identified that the development of advanced practitioners within allied health professional’s (AHP) could result in a significant contribution to high quality clinical care, organisational management, economic sustainability, productivity and all aspects of quality – patient safety, patient experience and the effectiveness of the care that patients receive.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Radiographic skeletal reporting – axial skeleton
- Radiographic reporting: musculoskeletal
- Advances in specialised skeletal imaging
- Mammography theory
- Mammography practice
- Mammography image interpretation and reporting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- PgCert: 60 credits
- PgDip: 120 credits
- MSc: 180 credits
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 247 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London South Bank University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A degree or diploma in diagnostic radiography or any other relevant professional qualification.
- Students must be registered to practice as a health practitioner in accordance with the professional requirements of their country.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.