Why study MSc Sustainable Economic Development & Emerging Markets at BU?
- Graduate with the skills ready to work in either the public sector, NGOs or private sector organisations with focus on emerging markets
- Cover significant economic, political and social aspects of economic development
- Tailor your study and choose from an offering of option units in areas such as supply chains, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Study sustainable economic development in a globalised market, with particular emphasis on emerging markets
- Flexible course entry points giving you options to start your studies in September or January
- Gain valuable experience and enhance your employability through an optional 30-week work placement either in the UK or overseas.
What job roles can you expect?
After completion of this course, you will be able to take up job roles within economic development in the public sector (national or regional level), within NGOs or private sector organisations such as international financial institutions.
Typical job roles might include:
- Policy Analyst
- Policy Adviser
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Regional Development
- Emerging Market Economies
- Business & Finance Analytics
- International Economics
- Global Economic Challenges
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
There is no application deadline for this course. However, if you will need a visa, think carefully about the length of time it will take for your visa application to be processed.
DisciplinesEconomics International Development View 539 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Fees shown are for 2022/23 entry, please visit the BU website for more information about fees.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.