Why study MSc International Finance & Economics at BU?
- Get career ready by developing highly employable personal skills such as, objective analysis persuasion, negotiation and communication expertise
- Learn from an expanding team of dynamic educators and researchers from around the world
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Enter a career in roles such as Market Analyst, Financial Consultant or Portfolio Manager
- Study alongside a diverse portfolio of international students
- Enhance your employability with an optional 30-week placement overseas or in the UK, with Bournemouth being home to many large financial companies such as J.P.Morgan and Barclay.
Typical starting job roles
- Market Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Portfolio Manager
- Investment Advisor.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics of Money & Financial Markets
- Statistics & Data Modelling
- International Investment Management
- International Economics
- Research Project
- Corporate Governance & Ethics
- Emerging Market Economies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no application deadline for this course. If you need a visa, think about the length of time it will take for your visa application to be processed.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 794 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Fees shown are for 2023/24 entry. For fees and funding information please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.