Rapid technological change has created an increasing range of applications for Operations Research. This Postgraduate Diploma in Operations Research and Analytics from University of Auckland meets industry needs by enabling students from a range of undergraduate backgrounds to gain the fundamental skills needed to become versatile practitioners.
Core topics such as optimisation under uncertainty, searching techniques, financial statistics and computational algorithms are covered, showing the direct influence of the field. The PGDipOR additionally provides the foundations to pursue further study in the research-based Master of Operations Research.
The PGDipOR supplements your undergraduate background with the right skills and theoretical foundations careers that demand continuous improvement through computational mathematics and data science.
Jobs related to this programme
- Business analyst
- Data scientist
- Energy modelling analyst
- Software developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithms for Optimisation
- Integer and Multi-objective Optimisation
- Scheduling and Optimisation in Decision Making
- Advanced Simulation and Stochastic Optimisation
- Studies in Operations Research I
- Advanced Operations Research and Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management International Business General Engineering & Technology View 27 other Masters in International Business in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Taught 120 points
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject from a recognised university (or similar institution).
- A relevant subject may be analytics, artificial intelligence, computer science, data science, economics, engineering, information systems, information technology, machine learning, management science, mathematics, operations research, operations and supply chain management, software engineering, structural engineering, electrical engineering, statistics or technology.
- GPE 3.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28507 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28507 USD per year during 12 months.
National6524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6524 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic: NZ$11,128.80
- International: NZ$48,622
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.