Why study MSc Marketing Management (Digital) ?
- Learn about a range of digital marketing concepts underpinned by the digital marketing planning process including analysis, planning, implementation and control
- Confidently evaluate the effectiveness of various digital marketing tools
- While specialising in digital marketing, study broader marketing management concepts such as strategy setting, product development, communications and branding
- Develop your personal leadership and management skills to become a competent and successful manager
- Choose to complete an optional 30-week work placement in a marketing-related role to further enhance your employability.
Typical starting job roles
After completion of this Marketing Management (Digital) degree from Bournemouth University typical job roles can include:
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Omni-channel Manager.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Institute of Data & Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Essentials
- Marketing & Strategy
- Omnichannel Strategy & Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Communications & Brand Management
- Sustainability & Social Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no application deadline for this course. If you need a visa, think about the length of time it will take for your visa application to be processed.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Digital Marketing View 315 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject.
- If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.