Study on your schedule. The Master of Education in STEM Education program at the American College of Education allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
- Additional Credential
You are required to complete the Certificate in STEM Teaching with the National Institute of STEM Education (NISE) to graduate from this program. This allows you to leave ACE with not only a master’s degree, but with an additional certificate to add to your resume.
- Well-Rounded Approach
This program examines the science, math, and engineering teaching applications at the elementary, secondary, and college level.
- Relevant Coursework
All courses are designed to provide technological, didactic, and integrated curriculum planning skills that can immediately improve STEM learning in your school environment.
- Principles of Integration
- Assessment Strategies
- Foundations of Integrated Science Education
- Engaging Diversity in the Science Classroom
- Modern Learning and Integrated Science Education
- Inventing and Reinventing Mathematics and Science Curriculum: Elementary, Secondary and College Level
- Building Scientific Understanding in Students
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies General Engineering & Technology View 1250 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at American College of Education and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee
- Provide official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution indicating successful completion of the level of education required for entry to the program
- Bachelor's or Highest Post-Baccalaureate degree earned from a Regionally Accredited Institution
- Minimum grade point average cumulative 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for full admission
- Minimum cumulative grade point average 2.0 on a 4.0 scale for provisional admission
- International applicants must request the course-by-course evaluation. The evaluation report must show that the non-U.S. education is equivalent to the education/accreditation level required for the program
International5620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7025 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
National5620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7025 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.