The Business Administration (Advanced) program at the Australian National University meets the entry requirements for a PhD.
Building upon management experience and prior learning, the Master of Business Administration Advanced (MBA Adv) program provides middle managers with essential business and management knowledge and skills to move into senior management roles.
- Evaluate and synthesize evidence to inform decision making
- Create opportunities and novel solutions to organisational challenges
- Work effectively with others to resolve challenges
- Adapt to complex and uncertain situations
- Engage, inform and influence stakeholders
- Incorporate the influence of a changing global environment
- Model ethical behaviour and make principled decisions
- Integrate professional knowledge and skills from fellow middle managers
- Undertake a substantial independent research study
Graduates from ANU have been rated as Australia's most employable graduates and among the most sought after by employers worldwide.
The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, rated ANU as Australia's top university for getting a job for the fourth year in a row.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing in a Global Context
- Technology and Project Management
- Evidence-Based Management
- Marketing and Stakeholder Communications
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 133 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
- A Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA 6.0/7.0
- An ANU Graduate Certificate of Management with a minimum GPA 6.0/7.0
- A minimum GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score of 600 or higher.
Minimum 5 years work experience (including at least 3 years documented management experience), with one of the following qualifications/test:
International47880 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47880 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National36288 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36288 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- ANU offers a wide range of scholarships to students to assist with the cost of their studies.
- Eligibility to apply for ANU scholarships varies depending on the specifics of the scholarship and can be categorised by the type of student you are. Specific scholarship application process information is included in the relevant scholarship listing.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.