All of your teaching will reflect the kind of tasks and challenges you may be likely to face in the professional environment.
Study a master’s degree in International Project Management at Coventry University and you will have the opportunity to learn the latest, most relevant techniques, and best practice. The course aims to prepare you to sit for a range of professional qualifications including PRINCE2, PMP, SCRUM and APM upon graduation.
When you graduate from our MSc International Project Management, you should have developed skills to be a well-rounded, highly skilled individual who can combine a hands-on approach with the ability to think strategically.
And that means you could be in demand among employers in private, public and third-sector organisations around the world. In addition to your project management skills, you should have developed a wide range of soft skills which are transferable across all industries. For example, you should have well-developed powers of analysis, clear perspectives on strategy, highly effective organisation and communication skills, research skills, and leadership and people-management skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Strategy and Portfolio Management
- Applied International Project Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing, Communication and Negotiation
- People Management and Cross-Cultural Leadership
- Advanced Project Management – Professional Approaches and Practices
- Project Management Simulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management International Business View 563 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A second class honours degree (2:2) or equivalent.
- Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Work experience is desirable but not essential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £15,450 (with Professional Practice) (per year)
- INT: £18,950 (with Professional Practice) (per year)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.