You’ll have access to modern facilities, as well as an annual programme of inspiring lectures on contemporary engineering and computing topics presented by the IET and British Computer Society (BCS) at no extra cost subject to availablity.
Career prospects after the Embedded Systems Engineering course at Coventry University
Embedded systems are now ever-present in all aspects of technological life – in industries as diverse as automotive, biotechnology, fixed and mobile communications, information technology, industrial electronics process control, security and computer technology.
There is a high demand for highly trained professionals to develop such systems or work or in the vast number of industries that employ these technologies.
Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
Chartered Management Institute
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wireless Intelligent Systems
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Robotics – Kinematics, Dynamics and Applications
- Embedded Hardware Engineering
- Embedded System Programming
- Digital Communication Systems
- Embedded Operating Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
If you’re an international student and are interested in applying for a Foundation year, HNC, HND or Degree course then you’ll need to apply to us directly.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Digital Communication Artificial Intelligence View 212 other Masters in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
An applicant for the course will normally be expected to possess at least one of the following:
- A minimum of a second class honours degree in a relevant subject such as electronic engineering or physics.
- A lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level.
- Satisfactory independent evidence of working for several years in a position that would normally be occupied by an honours graduate in a relevant area (such as the engineering sector), which would lead to gaining benefit from the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10600 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.