Our future hangs in the balance. Humanity is developing at speed causing widespread environmental, economic and social challenges for sustaining life on Earth. It’s vital for us to change and adapt in all aspects of how we work and live.
If you’re future-conscious and want to transform society through sustainable solutions, this is your chance to learn the skills you’ll need. It’ll give you the training, language and tools to be a leader in a rapidly growing field.
Outcomes of the Environment and Sustainability program at Monash University
Combine your industry experience or previous study with a strong foundation in understanding sustainability challenges, and use it to advance sustainability solutions in your sector. You’ll have the skills to provide strategic leadership in policy formulation, governance and regulatory advice, management and capacity-building in sectors as diverse as business, government and not-for-profits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global challenges and sustainability
- Perspectives on sustainability
- Corporate environmental and sustainability management
- Environment and governance
- Environmental security
- International development and environment
- Leadership for sustainable development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management View 44 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 089231E
Entry level 1:
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) with at least 60% (credit) average, or equivalent qualification and experience approved by the faculty.
Entry level 2:
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline including business, environmental science, humanities, science or social sciences, with at least 60% (credit) average, or equivalent qualification and experience approved by the faculty.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46700 AUD per year during 12 months.
National37800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37800 AUD per year during 12 months.
Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.