During the Advanced Finance program at Monash University , you’ll gain advanced insight into global financial markets, funds management, financial planning, money market dealing and business forecasting. Your studies will also have an ethics, environmental and corporate social responsibility focus.
The Master of Advanced Finance covers specialist areas of finance and is a CFA Program Partner of the CFA Institute. As a result, if you also choose to undertake the expert pathway, this course will give you the expertise you need to propel your career, and bring you a step closer to earning CFA credentials.
The degree offers practical ways to apply your knowledge through the trading simulation programs run at Monash STARLab. You can also choose to undertake a research pathway, which can act as a pathway to a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied investments
- Global financial markets
- Corporate treasury management
- Modelling in finance
- Funds management
- Case studies in finance
- Advanced derivatives
- Financial econometrics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 303 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 097641J
- An Australian bachelor's degree with a major in finance; or an Australian bachelor degree with significant work experience in the finance industry; or an equivalent qualification. Applicants will be ranked accordingly based on their entire academic record, and a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 is preferred.
- Students wishing to undertake the research pathway must maintain at least a 80 WAM and be accepted for entry by the Course Coordinator and the Higher Degrees Research Director.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48100 AUD per year during 12 months.
National31700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31700 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.