Improve your understanding of how to use data to inform strategic decision-making at Aston University . Prepare for a successful career as you work through practical business applications, study relevant case studies and gain hands-on experience with today’s most in-demand technologies.
A Unique Skill Set
Upon completion of the Business Analytics programme from Aston University, you will develop and refine a wide range of business skills demanded by employers worldwide including:
- Problem-Solving: Develop competence in analytical tools and techniques that lead to effective management and change within data-driven teams and organisations.
- Strategic Decision-Making: Learn how to uncover patterns, unknown correlations, market trends and customer preferences to make informed decisions.
- Analytical Expertise: Gain confidence and experience needed to practically apply software packages, machine learning algorithms, text analytics and predictive modelling.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The courses for this online degree in Business Analytics include:
- Big Data for Decision Making
- Business Analytics in Practice
- Data Mining and Web Analytics
- Effective Management Consultancy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
3 intakes per year
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 54 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business Analytics Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- Current CV
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
IELTS English language requirement: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11050 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National5525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11050 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.