The Business Analytics programme from by Aston University is open to students from all professional disciplines who seek to develop the knowledge and technology skills that are in high demand by organisations around the world.
The Business Analytics programme is the #1 in the UK for Return on Investment and brings 64.5 per cent average increase in graduate earnings.
Online MSc Business Analytics: Drive Success through Data Solutions
The online MSc Business Analytics welcomes students in entry-level analytical and project management roles, as well as those who are further along in their careers and aspire to leadership positions. The curriculum is relevant to multiple industries including accounting and finance, human resources, business and administration, information technology, marketing, advertising and sales.
MSc in Business Analytics Degree Programme: Fast Facts
- 100 per cent online
- 180-credit postgraduate degree programme
- 3 intakes per year
- Flexible study options for working professionals
- Complete in just 2 years, including dissertation
- Affordable, accredited, quality degree
- Global network of more than 90,000 alumni
Ranked Worldwide for Student Satisfaction, Outcomes and Educational Quality
- 5-Star University by QS Stars
- #10 in UK among Data Analytics programmes [Eduniveral 2018]
- 25th in UK for Student Experience
- Top 100 in the world for Business and Management studies
- Top 200 in the world for Employability Rankings
MSc in Business Analytics Online Degree: Key LearningsThe Business Analytics distance learning masters programme from Aston University will prepare you for analytics roles through practical business applications, relevant case studies and hands-on experience with today’s most in-demand technologies. You will develop a clear understanding of the three types of data analytics – descriptive, predictive and prescriptive – as you learn how to:
- Evaluate and Assess
- Predict and Project
- Prescribe Solutions
- Develop as a Professional
Careers and Outcomes
Britain is projected to create an average of 56,000 Big Data jobs annually through 2020, with the rest of the world following suit. We expect graduates of the MSc in Business Analytics online programme to have the competencies to fill vital analytics roles, either broadening career options within an existing function or advancing into leadership.
Some positions available with this degree include Business Analyst, Data Analyst and Data and Analytics Manager.
Business School triple-accredited by AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Big Data for Decision Making
- Business Analytics in Practice
- Data Mining and Web Analytics
- Decision Models
- Descriptive Business Analytics
- Effective Management Consultancy
- Performance Analytics
- Software Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
3 intakes per year
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 208 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants with a non-quantitative degree with relevant work experience or alternative quantitative qualifications are also considered.
You should possess a good UK honours degree recognised by Aston University. Undergraduate degree is preferred to be in one of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- A quantitative social science
- Official academic transcript, with an official English translation, of your university grades to date.
- International students must also meet English language requirements as evidenced by a satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS score or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
International9225 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18450 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National5525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11050 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.