The business world and financial markets are becoming more globalized and integrated. Located in the heart of Lower Manhattan—blocks away from the New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street, and the Fed, where Lubin students and alumni are working—you’ll be at the center of the world’s business networks and have immediate access to major financial institutions and global businesses.
- In-depth knowledge of finance
- Understanding of the global imperatives of today's businesses
- Professors who are knowledgeable practitioners
- Experience with the tools of the trade
- Internship opportunities at global businesses headquartered nearby
- International financial analyst
- Chief financial officer
- Emerging markets investment manager
- Global risk management officer
- International fund manager
- See more international finance careers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Managerial Economics for Decision Making
- Globalization, The New Economy and Ethics
- Managing Business Operations
- Managing Innovation
- International Risk Analysis
- International Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 279 other Masters in International Business in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- All Official Transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1375 USD per credit during 15 months.
National40716 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1305 USD per credit during 15 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.