Separate and distinct from the Physician Assistant Studies - Pleasantville at Pace University program in New York City, this MS in Physician Assistant Studies - Pleasantville offers students from diverse backgrounds a rigorous course of study designed to prepare them for future roles as compassionate, ethical primary care providers in a wide range of clinical settings with a focus on underserved areas.
Located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, students in this program will benefit from exposure to diverse clinical settings— urban, suburban, and rural—as well as from Pace’s strong, student-centered approach to academics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Anatomy and Physiology and Lab
- Physical Assessment
- Clinical Medicine
- Clinical Correlation
- Medical Pharmacology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 164 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Baccalaureate degree from an accredited United States or Canadian accredited institution of higher learning, must be completed by June 30th of the year of planned enrollment.
- All candidates must apply through the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA)
- 3.0 Minimum Cumulative Undergraduate and Cumulative Science GPA (CSGPA) based on a 4.0 scale is required
- All coursework more than ten (10) years old may be repeated and the GPA of the repeated coursework will be considered.
- It is required that there be no more than 1 pre-requisite below B-. It is preferred that all prerequisites are at least B-.
- Prerequisite courses that are below B-, can be retaken and the GPA of the repeated coursework will be considered instead.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 105000 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
National46666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 105000 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.