Are you looking to complement your undergraduate studies with a business-focused Masters degree that will enhance your employability? Do you want to explore the latest techniques for analysing ‘big data’ in order to improve an organisation’s decision making?
This one-year Business with Business Analytics course from Northumbria University London Branch develops broad business skills while also offering a specialist pathway in business analytics.
- Develop expertise in business analysis using contemporary tools and techniques for analysing big data
- Prepare yourself for the SAS Global Certification in the Business Intelligence module
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
- Also available as MSc Business with Business Analytics with Advanced Practice
What will I study?
The course includes two modules that are focused on developing global management competencies. Topics during these modules include emotional intelligence, cultural awareness and the ability to work in diverse groups and teams, as well as project management and decision making.
The course culminates in either a Masters dissertation or, if you prefer, a consultancy project where you’ll tackle an issue faced by a real client. Throughout the course there’s a focus on self-development and employability.
Careers and further study
The graduates typically go into professional and graduate management positions and, by the end of the course, you’ll be well-equipped to follow them.
Thanks to the specialist modules – Business Intelligence, Marketing Metrics and Analysis, and the dissertation/consultancy project – you’ll have a particular edge in areas related to business analytics, including market research, digital marketing and consulting.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Developing Global Management Competencies I
- Developing Global Management Competencies II
- Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Metrics and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Academic and Professional Development
- Dissertation Preparation and Research Methods
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation - Optional
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Consultancy Project - Optional
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
In light of Covid-19, start dates may vary and this course may initially be delivered online until a point where normal campus teaching can be resumed. Please check our website for the most up to date information regarding intakes and delivery.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 152 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
- A first degree, equivalent to a 2.2 honours classification
- Applicants who do not have such an academic qualification but do have substantial experience of working in a business organisation and/or possess a relevant professional qualification will also be considered
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.