The MSc in Cyber Security Technology at Northumbria University London Branch is ideally suited to those who have no prior learning in cyber security, the modular content is reflective of this strategy.
This Masters programme has been designed in consultation with partners from industry to ensure you learn up-to-date cyber security knowledge required by employers across the industry.
Graduates from the programme will be equipped to work in a variety of careers at an entry or junior level in the cyber security sector and IT industry or to progress to academic or research-orientated careers.
Careers and further study
This master’s programme has been designed to ensure that graduates from the programme will be equipped to work in a variety of careers in the cyber security/IT industry or to progress to academic or research-orientated careers.
Indeed, the qualification is designed to accelerate your skills and competence in a range of job roles, including roles in leadership and management in IT, Cyber Security Engineer, Cyber Security Analyst, Cyber Security Consultant, IT Security and Support Manager, Information Security professional, Business Analyst.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information Governance and Cyber Security
- Leadership in a Digital Age
- Big Data and Cloud Security
- Computer Networks and Security
- Computer Security
- Research Methods for Professional Practice
- Academic Language Skills for Computer and Information Sciences
- MSc Computing and Digital Technologies Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
In light of Covid-19, start dates may vary and this course may initially be delivered online until a point where normal campus teaching can be resumed. Please check our website for the most up to date information regarding intakes and delivery.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 104 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree from a UK university or equivalent
- Professional qualifications with equivalent standing which had a significant requirement for academic study, may also be considered
- Applicants who do not meet the academic requirements but who do have substantial experience of working in a business organisation and/or possess a relevant professional qualification will also be considered.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6990 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.