With constantly evolving tax laws and complex corporate tax environments, today’s businesses are always seeking tax specialists who are strong analytical thinkers and can manage others effectively.Chart your own course in this critical specialty with a Lubin MBA in Taxation at Pace University :
- Gain analytical, strategic, and technical skills
- Study with recognized experts in the field
- Intern at a leading international company headquartered nearby
- Learn to navigate complex tax environments successfully
Courses integrate experiences available only in New York, a premier international corporate and finance center. Blending economics, finance, management, and a concentration in taxation, this degree opens up higher-level career opportunities in this increasingly critical field.
What Can You Do With a MBA in Taxation?
- Chief financial officer (CFO)
- Federal tax manager
- Fund accountant
- International tax director
- Corporate tax director
- Tax analyst
- Tax manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Managerial Economics for Decision Making
- Globalization, The New Economy and Ethics
- Managing Business Operations
- Managing Innovation
- Tax Practice, Procedure and Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) Taxation View 180 other Masters in Taxation in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- All Official Transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1305 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1305 USD per year
National1305 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1305 USD per year
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.