Facilities include an on-site Speech and Hearing Center, audiology test suite, and technology-rich speech lab with state-of-the-art equipment. Graduates from the Communication Sciences and Disorders degree from Pace University will be eligible for American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) certification. Graduates of the program are prepared to sit for the PRAXIS examination in speech-language pathology.
Graduates from Pace University have gone on to become speech-language pathologists in a variety of settings, including educationally and medically oriented settings.
Graduates are employed in various settings including schools, agencies, and skilled nursing facilities, among others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Diagnostics in Speech-Language Pathology
- Neuroscience for Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Advanced Phonologic/Articulation Disorders
- Advanced Child Language Disorders
- Clinical Practicum I: Diagnostic In-House
- Audiologic Rehabilitation
- Adult Language Disorders
- Communication Disorders: Autism
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpeech Pathology View 234 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pace University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application Fee ($70, non-refundable)
- All Official Transcripts: Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Resume: A resume or outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- Personal Statement: A personal statement explaining to the Graduate Admission Committee why you would like to pursue the program of graduate study you have chosen.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1420 USD per credit during 24 months.
National42600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1420 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State42600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1420 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.