Global Business and Leadership from SRH University Heidelberg will enable you to gain the key transferable skills required in the labour market, allowing you to act independently and successfully: from the theoretical foundations of international management, strategic management and social research (market research) to leading intercultural teams. Last but not least, you will have the opportunity to apply all the skills gained during our teaching/learning events and in exchange with our practice partners, testing your skills on the basis of practical problems.
With a clear focus on management functions in companies, and against the backdrop of increasing labour mobility, completing this programme is the perfect way to start your career in a globalised world. Launch your career in Germany, Europe or on another continent: your management skills and the experience gained with your fellow students from all over the world will put you one step ahead of other applicants. If you are keen to implement your business model after graduation, our Founder Institute will support you.
- Business Administration
- Business Research Methods
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Financial Management: Controlling and Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Accounting View 25 other Masters in Accounting in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree (with distinction – final grade 2.5 or better)
- A personal interview as part of the selection process
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 80 / Duolingo Certificate 95 / PTE Academics 58 or a comparable test
International770 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA770 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 EUR per module during 24 months.
- 770 EUR per month full-time + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR
- Non-EEA countries without permanent residenceneed to pay registration fee of 1,000 EUR.
Living costs for Heidelberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.