Graduates in the Chemical Technologies programme from the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava are holders of knowledge of manufacturing of chemical compounds and materials, are able to develop and control manufacturing processes and to solve technological, safety and ecological problems.
They may find employment in chemical production, petroleum industry, technical sales, environmental protection, commercial and industrial laboratories, R&D of modern environmentally friendly technologies.
Careers of graduates:
- Graduates find positions in the European chemical production plants, research institutes or universities.
- They also take up positions in consulting and design companies, as well as in commercial-technical organizations, both domestic and international.
- Given their acquired technical synthetic way of thinking, graduates may also find positions in other technical fields after further training. They can also continue in the post-graduate doctoral degree study programmes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduates acquire a theoretical and practical knowledge of fundamental inorganic and organic technologies including catalyzed processes, familiarize themselves with the synthesis and manufacture of special chemicals and petroleum products, learn to use advanced monitoring methods of raw materials and to analyse product quality.
- He is able to control manufacturing processes, to use IT, communicate and present the results of his work for professionals on international level.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Additional Admission Conditions for Engineer Study Programmes at the Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology, STU in Bratislava.
- Electronic application.
- Electronic application will be available from 15 February 2020. Attachments to the applications are listed in Additional Admission Conditions for Engineer Study Programmes at the Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology, STU in Bratislava.
- Medical Approval – original medical approval has to be submitted till the enrolment to study.
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.