Students enrolled in the Innovative Drugs program from University Bourgogne Franche-Comté will acquire a dual skill in molecular imaging and in pharmaceutical nanoengineering. Fundamental concepts are integrated in common core courses taking place throughout the two years of the Master (M1 and M2).
Advanced aspects of imaging and pharmaceutical technologies are addressed as optional units during the second year of the Master (M2) and given by French and foreign health professionals, industrial and academic researchers.
- R&D engineer in pharmaceutical companies
- Technical consulting in the development of nanomedicines and molecular imaging
- Biotechnology engineer
- Clinical imaging engineer
- Hospital or university careers
- Post-graduate studies
- Doctoral degree in pharmaceutics (pharmaceutical technology) or in chemistry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Refresher courses, technology watch, communication and local culture
- General pharmacology, regulations and security
- Methodological requirement and new trends in drug discovery
- Basic concepts of pharmaco-imaging and pharmaceutical technology
- Advanced chemical pharmaco-imaging
- Applications in pharmaco-imaging
- Tutored project
- Nanovectors in drug and gene delivery
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For the M1:
Validation of a Bachelor’s degree in biology, physics, chemistry or life science
For the M2 :
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dijon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.