Effective Human Resource Management (HRM) at the Edinburgh Napier University is now recognised as being a vital area of business and key to organisational performance.
Exploring areas of employee engagement and motivation, organisational development, learning and development, labour relations and the strategic environment organisations compete within allows you to gain an understanding of the complex world of HRM.
This online (part-time) programme is designed to enable you to gain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of HRM theory and practice that will enhance your development of professional competencies in this evolving field.
This programme will provide you with a multitude of skills that can be utilised within a dedicated HR function or any management role within an organisation. Roles that students would aim to achieve after graduation with experience would be;
- Human resource advisor
- Human resource manager
- HR Business partner
- People and organisation development manager
- Training and development manager or consultant
You can engage with SHRM to undertake membership and receive SHRM Certification if you meet their criteria, particularly useful if you are seeking employment in countries where the SHRM is the preferred qualification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- People and Organisational Development
- Labour Relations
- The Organisational Context of Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Employee Resourcing
- Human Resource Management in an International Context
- Research Methods
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 355 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per module during 21 months.
National810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per module during 21 months.
- Rate shown above is for 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.