Whether you’re contemplating a career in business or currently working and looking to upgrade your qualifications, our MSc Business Management (Marketing) offered by the Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the practical skills and expertise you need to advance your career.
This dynamic blend of business and marketing will provide you with a business education tailored towards employment opportunities in this sector.
Sharing much of its content with MSc Business Management, this course offers you the opportunity to pursue a specialism in marketing, opening doors to increased career opportunities at postgraduate level.
In recent years, students have come to our MSc courses with degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Economic Environment and Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Marketing Communications
- Organisational Change and Management
- Research Methods
- Sustaining Organisational Performance
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Marketing View 211 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per module during 21 months.
National810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per module during 21 months.
- Rate shown above is for 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.