Sharing much of its content with the online MSc Business Management, this Business Management (Information Systems Strategy and Governance) course from Edinburgh Napier University offers you the opportunity to pursue a specialism in information systems strategy and governance.
This course is designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business education with specialism and offer a choice in how, when and where you study.
It’s ideally suited to individuals who intend to balance their personal commitments with their studies. This is a fully online course that will build on your existing experience and knowledge and enhance it with up to date business theory.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
The online (part-time) course has been developed for the dynamic global business environment. It focuses on developing skills in information systems and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice, giving you the expertise you need to take on senior roles.
You’ll gain a sound theoretical grounding in business management and stimulate an enquiring, analytical approach.
You’ll also learn how to address issues with innovative and creative problem solving techniques, with critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
In recent years, students have come to our MSc courses with degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Security Audit and Compliance
- Strategic Information Systems Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Technology Strategic Management View 90 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
- We welcome applications from students studying a wide range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4294 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7515 GBP for the full programme during 21 months.
National4294 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7515 GBP for the full programme during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.