Whether you’re contemplating a career in business or currently working and looking to enhance your qualifications, our online (part-time) MSc Business Management (Information Systems Strategy and Governance) will equip you with the practical skills and knowledge you need
Sharing much of its content with the online MSc Business Management, this course offers you the opportunity to pursue a specialism in information systems strategy and governance
This Business Management (Information Systems Strategy and Governance) at the Edinburgh Napier University is designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business education with specialism and offer a choice in how, when and where you study.
In recent years, students have come to our MSc courses with degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/not-for-profit sectors.
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Security Audit and Compliance
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Research Methods
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications submitted after 31 July are not guaranteed to be considered for September entry
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Sciences Strategic Management View 20 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International6930 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6930 GBP per year and a duration of 21 months.
EU/EEA6930 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6930 GBP per year and a duration of 21 months.
Modules are purchased via our online store and paid for in full at time of enrollment. Rate shown above is for 20 credits*; as course comprises 180 credits, total cost is currently £6,930.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!