The Business Management (Human Resource Management) at the Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the practical skills and expertise to help further your career in human resources.
During the course you’ll learn about business and human resource management (HRM) theory, including developing skills needed to successfully manage and motivate staff, real issues faced by contemporary human resource managers, and international HRM.
This course is designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business education and offer a choice in how, when and where you study.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
In recent years, students have come to our MSc courses with degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- HRM in an International Context
- Contemporary HRM
- Research Methods
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 209 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per module during 21 months.
National810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per module during 21 months.
- Rate shown above is for 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.