The Business Management (Human Resource Management) at the Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the practical skills and expertise to help further your career in human resources.
During the course you’ll learn about business and human resource management (HRM) theory, including developing skills needed to successfully manage and motivate staff, real issues faced by contemporary human resource managers, and international HRM.
This course is designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business education and offer a choice in how, when and where you study.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
In recent years, students have come to our MSc courses with degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/not-for-profit sectors.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- HRM in an International Context
- Contemporary HRM
- Research Methods
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 48 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 810 GBP per module and a duration of 21 months.
EU/EEA810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 810 GBP per module and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.