Whether you are already working in the industry or just wanting to enhance your qualifications, our online (part-time) MSc Business Management (Events) offered by the Edinburgh Napier University will help you develop your skills to progress.
You’ll learn about the management of international festivals and events as well as looking at the international business event management. As the course is online, you can study when it’s convenient for you.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
In recent years, students have come to our MSc courses with degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/not-for-profit sectors.
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- International Festival and Event Management
- International Business Event Management
- Research Methods
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications submitted after 31 July are not guaranteed to be considered for September entry
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Event Management View 6 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International6930 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6930 GBP per year and a duration of 21 months.
EU/EEA6930 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6930 GBP per year and a duration of 21 months.
Modules are purchased via our online store and paid for in full at time of enrollment. Rate shown above is for 20 credits*; as course comprises 180 credits, total cost is currently £6,930.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!