If you aspire to start your own business, combine your MSc Business Management with Entrepreneurship. In the Business Management (Entrepreneurship) programme from Edinburgh Napier University you’ll learn how to plan new ventures and manage innovation and be equipped with the practical skills and expertise to advance your career.
This unique specialism in Entrepreneurship is a great way of combining business management skills and help you set off on your journey.
Our practical course is based on real issues faced by businesses today, covering topics ranging from creativity in business to global economics, strategic management and organisational change management.
You’ll gain a sound theoretical grounding in business and management theory with a focus on entrepreneurship and stimulate an enquiring, analytical approach to several subject areas. This will widen the application of your business management skills to include a range of career routes including starting your own business.
Guest speakers add value to this course, which is updated regularly to reflect current business issues.
In recent years, students have come to our MSc courses with degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustaining Organisational Performance
- Global Economic Environment and Marketing
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Managing Innovation
- New Venture Planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management Studies View 369 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16075 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16075 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8040 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland - £8,040
- Overseas and EU - £16,075
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.