In the vibrant capital city Edinburgh, our innovative Business Event Management at the Edinburgh Napier University allows you a unique chance to study for a post-graduate Masters degree for a consistently dynamic and lucrative industry.
If you want to make a career in Business Events (or enhance your current practice if you are already working there) this is a post graduate degree programme suited to you. We ensure that the programme gives you access to management materials, strategic knowledge and experts that are purposeful and appropriate to Business Event Management.Important elements of the programme
- Access to national and international knowledge
- Association with national and international organisations
- Applied understanding through industry work experience, speakers and visits
- At the leading university in Scotland for MSc Business Event Management
- Corporate Event Planning
- Meetings Planning
- Conference and Exhibition Organisation
- Business Event Management
- Convention Management
- Incentive Travel Planning
- Corporate Sales Management
- Destination Marketing Organisation
- National/Regional Tourism Organisation
- Hotel and Visitor Attractions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Skills for Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Destination Marketing
- Experience Design and Management for Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- International Business Event Management
- Professional Practice
- Research Methods
- Sustainable Conferences and Events
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Event Management View 11 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per year during 24 months.
National810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Rate shown above is for 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.