You will study business functions such as marketing, finance and strategy. And consider global environmental factors in which international organisations operate (economic, political and social). You will also develop a specialism in the key area of human resource management.
The focus of the International Management (Human Resource Management) programme at the Oxford Brookes University is acquiring the skills you need to work in international organisations so you will:
- learn about a range of international organisations
- develop the skills, knowledge and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- develop your general management and intercultural management skills
Graduates are highly employable, following a number of different career routes. Many are in HR departments across a wide spectrum of organisations, including:
- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- governmental bodies
- large global commercial organisations
- non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Organisations
- Introduction to the Principles of Marketing
- Finance and Accounting for Business
- Resourcing Talent and Performance Management
- Leadership and Management; International Perspective
- Managing Employment Relations
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 254 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification is required.
- Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a good degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.