The Business Management (Finance) at the Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the practical skills and expertise to help further your career in the finance sector.
Sharing much of its content with the online MSc Business Management, this course offers you the opportunity to specialise in banking, opening doors to increased employment opportunities in the sector.
This course is designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business education and offer a choice in how, when and where you study.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
In recent years, students have come to our MSc courses with degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/not-for-profit sectors.
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Global Finance
- Finance for Management Decision Making
- Research Methods
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications submitted after 31 July are not guaranteed to be considered for September entry.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 69 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International6930 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6930 GBP per year and a duration of 21 months.
EU/EEA6930 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6930 GBP per year and a duration of 21 months.
Rate shown above is for 20 credits*; as course comprises 180 credits, total cost is currently £6,930.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!