The Business Management (Banking) at the Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the practical skills and expertise to help further your career in banking.
Sharing much of its content with the online MSc Business Management, this course offers you the opportunity to specialise in the area of banking, opening doors to increased employment opportunities in the sector.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
- Managerial positions in financial institutions
- Managerial position in banks
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our online (part-time) Business Management (Banking) course will help you develop an analytical approach, widening the application of your business management skills to include a range of career routes in the banking sector.
- You’ll develop competencies in global finance and financial markets, creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
- We will help you to apply these to real life business issues, to help you further understand the issues and possible solutions facing businesses in the banking sector.
- This course is ideally suited to individuals who intend to balance their personal commitments with their studies.
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 60 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per module during 21 months.
National810 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 GBP per module during 21 months.
- Rate shown above is for 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.