Throughout the Business Management and Finance programme at the Oxford Brookes University, you will:
- examine how businesses manage their finances in line with their corporate strategy
- understand how business decisions are made from a financial perspective, such as the investment in major projects, managing working capital and evaluating risk
- explore how different financial markets operate
You will learn to identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues. And develop suitable responses to these problems and select the most appropriate course of action.
The MSc Business Management and Finance will prepare you for a broad range of roles that centre on managing people and organisations. Typical roles might financial analyst, accountant or management consultant. This may be in commercial, non-profit or public organisations.
Many of our graduates find managerial positions at a wide range of organisations, including:
- companies producing fast moving commercial goods
- consultancy firms
- financial institutions
- retail giants
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute and Association of MBAs.
- Global Strategic Management
- Innovation, Change and Organisations
- Introduction to the Principles of Marketing
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Operations Management
- Finance and Accounting for Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 859 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.