You will learn to identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues. And develop suitable responses to these problems and select the most appropriate course of action.
Throughout the Business Management and Finance programme at the Oxford Brookes University, you will:
- examine how businesses manage their finances in line with their corporate strategy
- understand how business decisions are made from a financial perspective, such as the investment in major projects, managing working capital and evaluating risk
- explore how different financial markets operate
- focus on how the financial sector has transformed as a result of globalisation
The MSc Business Management and Finance will prepare you for a broad range of roles that centre on managing people and organisations. Typical roles might revolve around: HR consultancy, HR Director, HR manager, recruitment manager and general manager. This may be in commercial, non-profit or public organisations.
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute and Association of MBAs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Operations Management
- Global Strategic Management
- Managing the Contemporary Organisation
- Finance and Accounting for Business
- Corporate Finance Concepts
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1359 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.