Data analytics and data science positions are growing exponentially across a variety of industries. With this online certificate program, you’ll study at the graduate level to gain the knowledge you need to advance in your career.
You’ll learn to apply mathematical theory and decision making techniques that are vital to solving business problems through real-world projects designed by instructors from the University of Chicago. You’ll also benefit from graded instructor feedback and live sessions with groups of high-caliber peers.
By committing to online study for five months, you can earn the Machine Learning for Analytics MasterTrack offered by Coursera in partnership with University of Chicago and have the credentials in applied data science to land the job you want.
What you will learn
- Build an analytical model and interpret the results
- Conduct exploratory analyses via single-mode and multi-mode cluster analyses
- Conduct predictive modeling via Logistic Regression, Multinomial Logit, Classification, and Regression trees
- Perform exploratory and confirmatory analyses using Python
- Recognize, describe, and apply a variety of statistical techniques for univariate and multivariate statistical analyses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat is a MasterTrack Certificate?
With MasterTrack™ Certificates, portions of Master’s programs have been split into online modules, so you can earn a high quality university-issued career credential at a breakthrough price in a flexible, interactive format. Benefit from a deeply engaging learning experience with real-world projects and live, expert instruction. If you are accepted to the full Master's program, your MasterTrack coursework counts towards your degree.
- Machine Learning: Statistical Thinking for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning: Advanced Statistical Thinking for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning: Introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning: Advanced Applications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Machine Learning View 221 other Masters in Machine Learning in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You should have undergraduate education or professional experience related to statistics, basic programming (Python), and linear algebra.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 5 months.
National4000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 5 months.
- Four payments of $1,000
- Or pay all at once and save 5%
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.