Integrated Electrical Systems Engineering in Vehicles is a Master of Science program at the Valahia University of Targoviste that involves the multidisciplinary integration of Vehicle Systems Engineering derived from energy, electric, electronics, communication and mechanical systems.
You will gain skills across vehicles-specific electrical systems engineering with practical applications in electric, mechanics, electronics, communication, materials, advanced control and systems modelling domains.
We have strategic partners of the electric vehicles master involved within the automotive industry and key players in the forefront of automotive research and development as Renault Technologie Roumanie and IBM Romania - Academic Initiative. Targoviste Municipality City Hall is also involved as the main partner of The Electric Vehicles Research Centre in its sustainable field projects and activities. This high level of engagement with industry through master courses, scientific events, consultancy and research makes our graduates some of the most desirable in Romania for companies to recruit.
Who will teach you?
- You will be taught by "Valahia" University's leading academic staff who have experience both in education and research. You may find those academics in Module leaders from the Course Modules section.
- You will also receive important information from industrial partners representatives who will put forward in scientific events the State-of-the-Art Technology from their main industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Vehicles Principles and Architecture
- Numerical Methods for PDE and Application
- Development and Management of Object Oriented Software Projects
- Automotive Electronics
- Applied Research: Automotive Operating Systems
- Electric Propulsion Systems for Electric Vehicles
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A degree in Engineering, Mathematics or an Applied Science, with a wish to specialise in the growing field of Electrical Systems Engineering with direct applications on Electric Vehicles Automotive Industry.
- Applicants who do not fulfil the standard entry requirements can apply for the Preparatory for Masters program, successful completion of which will qualify them for entry to this course.
International2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2800 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.