The Women’s and Gender Studies program of the Northern Arizona University may be for you if you are a:
- master’s student or master’s student considering a PhD level program
- master’s student who can receive credit in cross-education courses in sociology, psychology, history, political science, criminal justice, anthropology, archaeology
- “non-degree” seeking student who would like to experience WGS graduate classes before deciding on a graduate program
- secondary school teacher who would like training in this vital field
- service professional who would like to acquire credentials in Women’s and Gender Studies
- This program requires 12 credit hours. Courses can be completed in any order, although it is recommended that you take WST 600 as early as possible.
- Because of the interdisciplinary, well-rounded nature of Women’s and Gender Studies, no more than six credit hours (two courses) can be taken in a single discipline. Only one 400 level course can be used toward the completion of the certificate.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Sociology View 116 other Masters in Gender & Sexuality Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Northern Arizona University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.