The The Master of Business Administration Global from University of South Wales builds on a strong ethos of helping managers and leaders solve complex business problems while developing professionals who will make a strategic difference within the context of their organisations.
It will develop leadership and strategic thinking skills required to build successful teams and navigate growth within an uncertain, resource constrained and competitive business environment.
You will gain insights into how to prepare, plan and react efficiently to a rapidly changing environment.
The University is host to a vibrant, multicultural environment that provides excellent opportunity for you to gain global perspectives on business and management.
The MBA programme will prepare students for employment within a range of sectors including retail, international management, consultancy, marketing and e-commerce.
It is ideal if you want to:
- progress to a managerial or leadership position within an organisation
- work for global companies and MNCs
- become a consultant in an area of expertise
- complement your technical bachelor’s degree with a Business and Management masters
- develop an awareness of global strategic tools and techniques, global cultures and management practices
- work in an organisation planning to expand internationally or an organisation engaging in global projects
- work in your family business and want to expand the business internationally
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Operations Management and Operational Research
- Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurial Leadership in a Global Context
- Global Strategy and Emerging Markets
- Project Management and Consultancy Skills (general)
- Corporate Finance (Finance)
- Global Talent Management (HRM)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 351 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum UK second-class honours degree or recognised international equivalent qualification.
- Relevant managerial experience is preferable and all applicants would be considered on an individual basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 24 months.
National12400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12400 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.