The Master of Public Health - Health Promotion at Northern Arizona University includes didactic coursework and applied practice experience in public health and the ability to tailor the program to align with students’ specific interests and career goals in public health. Our instructors and applied practice experience supervisors are dedicated to preparing students to serve the public health needs of Northern Arizona communities and beyond.
Careers in Public Health
A Master of Public Health degree provides graduates with the opportunity to improve the health and well-being of their community and beyond. Public health professionals explore public health challenges and propose solutions that are specific to the population affected. They conduct community needs assessments, develop and implement public health programs to address those needs, and evaluate the programs to determine effectiveness.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Biostatistics
- Advanced Behavior Change Counseling
- Intervention Mapping
- Innovations in Healthcare and Public Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Space available basis: April 15
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1142 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Applicants must have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale for their bachelor’s degree to be considered for regular admission. Admitted students are expected to have undergraduate educational experiences, including general education studies, that are similar to those required for a baccalaureate at Northern Arizona University.
- Applicants who have earned their degree(s) from an international institution must submit official transcripts directly from the university or college. The transcripts must be in the original language of the country accompanied by an English translation. If the degree awarded and the date of award is not on the transcripts, applicants must also include a separate degree certificate document.
International25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25708 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25708 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.