The Engineering - Environmental Engineering program of the Northern Arizona University will help you enter a satisfying, productive and exciting profession, or continue on to a doctoral degree.
The program will help you understand the application of your profession to sustainability and/or advanced engineering design. Faculty are engaged in research and its creative application to relevant problems, and you will have the opportunity to join them. The methods of design and innovation are necessary to the successful development of sustainable and resilient systems. Likewise, the principles of sustainability and resilience can foster innovation and economic development. By combining both themes, you will have the opportunity to engineer a brighter future for yourself and for the world.
With further education, one of these paths is possible:
- Sustainability or Design Engineer
- Engineering Consultant or Entrepreneur
- Teaching and Research Faculty
- Research and Development Engineer
- Governmental Agency Engineer
- Project Manager
- Environmental Transport Processes
- Sustainable Design And Construction
- Environmental Protection: Today And Tomorrow
- Geotechnical Evaluation And Design
- Classical Open Channel Flow
- Water Quality Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Hydrology & Water Management Environmental Sciences View 702 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
- English language proficiency
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.