This Management (Food Engineering) programme will be of particular interest to people who may currently be in a production or technical role but who wish to advance to a more senior management role and progress their careers as engineers or managers in the food and beverage industries.
- The ME Management (Food Engineering) programme offered at University College Dublin represents an opportunity for those who have previous experience, or are already employed, in the food and drinks industry and wish to enhance their analytic skills while acquiring new skills in business management.
- The programme will be of particular interest to people who may currently be in a production or technical role but who wish to advance into a more senior management role and advance their careers as engineers or managers in the food and beverage industries. Employment opportunities exist in both national and international food and drink companies (e.g. Glanbia, Diageo).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Unit Operations in Bioprocessing
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Advanced Food Process Engineering
- Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Project management
- Quality management
- Decision Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 51 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Ireland
- An honours undergraduate degree (NFQ level 8) with a minimum upper second class honours or international equivalence in a relevant Engineering, Science or cognitive technology degree programme.
- English language proficiency of IELTS
- Participants should have relevant professional experience. However, all applicants will be assessed on a case-by-case basis so that in certain exceptional cases applicants who do not have the relevant qualification may be considered.
International12800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9280 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9280 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU Year 2 - € 9055
- nonEU Year 2 - € 12800
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.