International Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) prepares specialists with skills in operation international company and global economic, political and cultural environment. It is aimed at students who want to make an international career in corporate business. Out-of-box set of courses allows students to gain knowledge in business and international relations.
- Technological entrepreneurship
- International Management
- Big Data in Business
- Intensive Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship International Business General Engineering & Technology View 5 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport (or ID) copy with registration and visa+ legalization and notarized translation into Russian
- Proof of English proficiency (B2 or equivalent)
- CV (including educational awards, results of academic competitions, and scientific publications)
- Cover letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Migration card/visa (If you apply online bring these documents to the MIPT Visa & Registration Office upon arrival)
- Bachelor's Degree diploma (with transcripts) + legalization and notarized translation into Russian.
- Visa information & medical insurance
International6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
National6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
- 435 000 rubles per year
- During CoVID-19 pandemic we are reducing education fees to 350 000 rubles per year.
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.