Digital Transformation from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) integrates into unique system basics of economy, IT, business, technologies and entrepreneurship. Graduates will be reliable specialists with skills and tools to establish their own digital business, able to be effective team members in innovative startup, financial institution or technology giant
- Corporate Enterprises
- Public Sector
- Governmental Bodies
- IT Sector
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Management
- Convex and distributed optimization
- Business Development
- International Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 5 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport (or ID) copy with registration and visa+ legalization and notarized translation into Russian
- Proof of English proficiency (B2 or equivalent)
- CV (including educational awards, results of academic competitions, and scientific publications)
- Cover letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Migration card/visa (If you apply online bring these documents to the MIPT Visa & Registration Office upon arrival)
- Bachelor's Degree diploma (with transcripts) + legalization and notarized translation into Russian.
- Visa information & medical insurance
International6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
National6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
- 435 000 rubles per year
- During CoVID-19 pandemic we are reducing education fees to 350 000 rubles per year.
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.