The purpose of the Educational Leadership - Instructional Leadership K-12 School Leadership program of the Northern Arizona University is to prepare educators and other school personnel to serve in K-12 educational leadership positions that do not require building or district certification.
Students in this program will develop the ability to apply organizational theory and socio-cultural aspects of education to the support and development of their professional area, improve their ability to supervise instructional development and assessment, hone their skills in school finance and budgeting and work with peers across the field of education as they explore and apply leadership concepts to address common challenges. A set of electives within the program ensure students explore areas of interest tailored to their professional aspirations, and implement their new abilities and skills in an internship program.
- Leadership Skills
- Legal Aspects of School Administration
- Publicity and Politics of Education
- Supervision of Instruction
- Personnel Administration in Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Educational Leadership View 1787 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
- Admission to many graduate programs is on a competitive basis, and programs may have higher standards than those established by the Graduate College.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.