Counseling - School Counseling from Northern Arizona University can help develop the tools you will need to serve students in areas like human growth and development, social and cultural foundations, relationships, career development, and professional orientation in the community and schools. With the added counseling-focused coursework, you will meet the educational requirements for licensure as a Licensed Associate Counselor in Arizona.
You will be offered opportunities to learn new counseling skills in the classroom, through fieldwork, and on internships; you will emerge ready to organize service delivery systems in schools.
- School counselor
- Guidance counselor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- School Counseling
- Practices Of School Counseling
- Group Processes
- Counseling Processes
- College And Career Readiness
- Topics In Crisis, Trauma, And Disaster Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Counselling View 979 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Applicants must have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale for their bachelor’s degree to be considered for regular admission.
- Applicants who have earned their degree(s) from an international institution must submit official transcripts directly from the university or college.
- English Proficiency
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- GRE revised General Test for applicants with a GPA lower than 3.0.
- 3 recommendation references
- Responses to specific essay questions
- IVP Fingerprint clearance card
- Candidate Interview
- Prerequisite coursework
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 24 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.